Attend Farm Journal’s MILK Business Conference
Are robotic milking systems practical for large herds? How can you keep more income and avoid paying taxes? What weather trends can we expect in the immediate and long-term future? Where are global dairy markets headed?
Join other forward-thinking dairy producers to hear the answers to these questions and more at Farm Journal’s MILK 2017 Business Conference. The information-packed event will take place November 6-8, 2017, at the M Resort Spa and Casino, Las Vegas, Nevada.
Featured speakers include:
- Tom Vilsack, former U.S. Secretary of Agriculture and current President and CEO, U.S. Dairy Export Council;
- Joe Jordan, Chief Marketing Officer, Domino’s Pizza
- Simon Keith, world’s first heart transplant recipient to play a professional sport; and
- Tyne Morgan, host of “U.S. Farm Report.”
Morgan will host a taping of “U.S. Farm Report” for future television broadcast during a session focusing the dairy market outlook. That session will feature panelists Mike North, President, Commodity Risk Management Group; Scott Brown, Agriculture Extension Economist, University of Missouri; and Bryan Doherty, Senior Market Advisor, Stewart Peterson Group.
Additional, slated topics include:
- “Trump and the New Dairy World,” featuring Jim Wiesemeyer, Washington Policy Analyst for Farm Journal/Pro Farmer;
- “We Survived an ICE Raid,” featuring Anthony Raimondo, Attorney, Las Uvas Valley Dairy;
- “Steps to Being a Great Coach,” featuring Richard Hadden, author and human resources expert; and
- “What Robots Have Taught Us,” featuring dairy producers Brian Houin, Homestead Dairy (largest robotic dairy in the U.S.); Brian Kielstra, Viefield Farm; and Miguel Aparicio, Agricola Ancali, Chili (largest robotic dairy in the world).
A complete schedule, registration information and accommodations details can be found here. Register today!
Mon, 10/09/2017 – 11:12
Source: Dairy Herd